Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the LLP Registration Online in India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.